Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Blog Coming Soon!

I will be starting an electronic music blog within the next month or so along with fellow Canadian music lovers Deko-Ze(PPM/Toronto), Jay Hamilton(Halifax), Jon Delerious(Nordic Trax/Calgary), Chakra Khan(Saskatoon) and a few others to be announced. Although I have featured electronic music from time to time on this blog, I feel it is necessary to have an entire blog dedicated to this genre. With this cast of contributors we will be covering the full spectrum of electronic music - from it's disco roots in the 70's to underground house,breaks,techno and trance classics from the 80's-today. I am very excited to have such a knowlegeable crew to join me on this new journey. I will keep you updated as details unfold. "Sounds Of Dr.J" will continue to run as usual, for those of you who prefer the funk/hip hop and reggae genres. Feel free to drop me a line with suggestions for content, or just general feedback. Here are a few new electronic tracks that have been rocking the dancefloor for me the last couple of months...
A great update on the Lil Louis classic "French Kiss", this has been devastating the dancefloors for months...
A wonderful piece of soulful "tracky"house courtesy of the Mood II Swing crew. This is an older track, but is one of those classic house pieces that never seems to get old. Great way to start an evening in the club.

No comments: