Saturday, February 21, 2009

DJ Muro-45AREpm(2007)





















Tracklisting:
Star Children- Mighty Ryeders/Proud of You- Johnny Guitar Watson/I too am Wanting- Syreeta/A Warm Summer Night- Chic/I Get High (on your memory)- Freda Payne/I'm Just Doing my Job- Bloodstone/Seven Days- The Moments/I Wanna Give you my Love til you Scream- Alfonzo/Out of my Life- Bloodstone/Phantom Lover- Leon Ware/Sharing- Vitamin E/Mariya- Family Circle/Cause I Love you- Lenny Williams/Cause I Love you (reprise)- Lenny Williams/Make a little love to me- Isaac Hayes/A Few More Kisses to Go- Isaac Hayes/Capricorn- The Cannonball Adderly Quartet/Maracas Beach- Grover Washington Jr./My Funny Valentine- Dianne Reeves/Starlight & You- Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes/It's a terrible thing to waste your love- The Masqueraders/Dying to Live- Edgar Winter/You mean everything to me- Black Ivory/Faithful to the end- D.J. Rogers/Call Me- Aretha Franklin/Wish that you were mine- Manhattan's/Strangers in dark corners- Tavares/Baby Come Home- Willie Hutch
**Special thanks to Dom over at Essential Elements for these great selections!

No comments: