Monday, June 2, 2008

Presenting Ms. Chaka Khan...

Being a huge Chaka Khan fan and having just recently interviewed her for my radio program, I found it fitting to post some of her material here on the blog. I have included material from Chaka's "I Feel For You" album(released in 1984) which includes "This Is My Night", "Eye To Eye" and the classic hit "I Feel For You" which includes a rap cameo by Melle Mel. I have also included tracks from Chaka's recent album - "Funk This" which includes the single "Disrespectful" featuring Mary J. Blige and my favourites "Will You Love Me" and "One For All Time". Fans of Jill Scott, India Arie, Sade and Badu will surely enjoy this effort from Chaka. Two great albums from one of soul music's greatest treasures.


This Is My Night

Eye To Eye

I Feel For You



Disrespectful

Will You Love Me

One For All Time






No comments: